Friday 28 June 2013

Woman Arrested For Trying To Extort Money From Lover

A 39-year-old lpersonal secretary to a professor at the Delta State University, DELSU, Abraka has been arrested for sending a text message to her boss to pay her N100,000  as ‘settlement’ for  having a sexual relationship with her.

Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Mr. Lucky Uyabeme, said she was arrested after a report “by a Professor of Faculty of Fine Arts, DELSU, Abraka who reported that he received a threat text message from an unknown person demanding N100,000 to avoid defamatory publication on him.”

The woman in question said, “I did not do anything. My crime is that I am sleeping with a married man. The Prof is my boyfriend. I asked him for N100,000 or I would make it known to the public that we were dating. I wanted to end the relationship and use the money as a pay-off.




More at Vanguard.

1 comment: