Sunday 23 June 2013

The Pregnant Prostitutes Corner

People know Oba junction near Onitsha, along the Onitsha- Owerri expressway in Anambra State as a stop-over for trucks and long distance travellars. The Junction, however, also doubles as a dwelling of prostitutes. According to the report, the women come out and charge N1000 for an encounter.


More surprsing, is that the location also sports a corner for pregnant prostitutes. Heavily pregnant women dressed in seductive clothing who claim that some men prefer pregnant women to those who are not.  When asked about one woman’s choices she said,

“I enjoy sex only when I’m pregnant. If I’m not in this state, I only do it for the money but when I’m pregnant, I gain on both sides because you will pay me for my service and I will also get high when you touch me.  There are men who look for our type and it suits us that way. As for my baby, what is your business about that? Well, if you must know, this is the third pregnancy and I sold the previous two for N80, 000 and N120, 000 respectively. Prospective buyers are already waiting for this one (touching her belly) and na so e go be”.

There is also a hotel near by with semi naked men and women selling themselves. It was later gathered that a sexual encounter with a Liberian attracts N7000, Ghanaians go for N4000 while it costs N2500 for a Nigerian. Sexual encounters without protection for a Nigerian go as high as N4000.




More at Sun

2 comments:

  1. Dis world is turning in2 somtin else o!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The money is da root of evil

    ReplyDelete