Saturday 22 June 2013

Limpopo crooner KCEE, dashes out N450,000 Hublot wristwatch and awards student scholarship

The Limpopo master KCee, who just sealed a deal with MTN worth over 50 million naira, is obviously in a free giving spirit.

While KCee was performing at the kick off edition of the Star Music Trek in FESTAC, Lagos, he gave out his Hublot wristwatch worth about $3,000 which is a close equivalent to N450, 000. He said, ‘I love my wrist-watch, but FESTAC, I love you more’, he said as he removed the watch from his left wrist and threw it into the thick crowd.

Just a few weeks before then, he had already awarded a 200 level Law student at University of Lagos, a scholarship covering his first degree studies as well as his masters.

I must say I’m really impressed with the generosity of some of our entertainers, may God continue to bless them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment